- 1 store bought pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 1/4 pound deli-sliced salami, sliced in half
- 1/4 pound deli-sliced sweet coppa ham, sliced in half
- 1/4 pound ham, deli-sliced hot coppa, sliced in half
- 1/4 pound deli-sliced provolone, sliced in half
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 cup store bought marinara sauce, homemade or
Roll out the pizza dough on a piece of parchment paper with a rolling pin to about 16- to 18-inches in diameter. Using a pizza cutter or a paring knife, make three 4- to 5-inch cuts in the center of the dough (so it looks like a snowflake!).
Place the pepperoncni in a circle around the center cuts, leaving 1-2 inches of edge around the outside. Top the pepperoncini with oregano, salami, sweet coppa ham, hot coppa ham and provolone. Pull one point from the center of the dough and fold it over the filling and connect it to the outer edge of the dough. Whisk egg with a splash of water and, using a pastry brush, brush the entire dough with egg wash. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake until brown, about 18-20 minutes.
Serve with warm marinara sauce in a bowl set in the center of the stromboli “wreath.”